Alberta will be participating in the 16U Midget Boys (Box Lacrosse), 16U Midget Female (Box Lacrosse), 14U Bantam Female (Box Lacrosse), U15 (Men's Field Lacrosse), U15 (Women's Field Lacrosse) and U19 (Women's Field Lacrosse)
Team Alberta Coaches
Coach Application Form
- 14U Female - TBD
- 16U Female - Dallas Smith
- 16U Male - Philip Smyth
- U15 Men's Field - TBD
- U19 Women's Field - TBD
Team Alberta Box Try-Outs
16U Midget Male, 16U Midget Female and 14U Bantam Female
Try-Out Dates and Location
Team Alberta Field Try-Outs
U15 Men's Field, U15 Women's Field, U19 Women's Field
Tryout Dates and Location
TEAM ALBERTA REQUIREMENTS
Players who have not applied by the deadline date will NOT be permitted to try-out.
- Players must register as a runner or goalie, not both.
- Players must be registered and playing for a lacrosse club or team in the applicable sector that is under the jurisdiction of the Alberta Lacrosse Association (ALA) for the 2019 playing season.
- Players may be required to attend more than one try-out camp.
- Players, Club & Team Alberta coaches are strongly encouraged to work together to allow obligations to both teams to be met. The recommended priority is club games followed by Team Alberta activities.
- If selected, players and parents are required to sign and adhere to the ALA Code of Conduct.
- Players are to follow the criteria and rules as set up by the Canadian Lacrosse Association
- Refunds for tryout fee will only be considered for medical reasons. A doctor's note is required. Refunds are subject to approval and a $10 administration fee.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org