Team Alberta 14U (Bantam) Head Coach Announced
Alberta Lacrosse is excited to announce Krista Lovse as the Head Coach for Team Alberta 14U Female! Lovse has been involved in lacrosse since 1997 and has accumulated vast playing and coaching experience since the late 90s. As a former two-time captain of the Senior Women’s Team Alberta Box team and as a multi-year assistant coach for both the Bantam and Midget Team Alberta programs, Lovse seeks to build a team of competitive, hard-working, and enthusiastic young women to compete at the National Championship this summer. Lovse’s knowledge of the game of lacrosse, along with her passion and dedication to the sport will be an invaluable asset as she leads the Team Alberta 14U Female team!
Try-Out Dates and Location
- Date: April 18th and 19th, 2020
- Location: Calgary West Soccer Center (11014 Bearspaw Dam Road NW, Calgary, AB)
- Registration Fee: $100
- Registration Deadline April 11th, 2020
*All players will be guaranteed three evaluation floor times. Players selected to the final evaluation game in the afternoon of April 19, 2020 will be required to pay an additional $20 fee that will be collected at the registration table prior to the game.
All players can register through this link.
Team Alberta Requirements
- Players who have not applied by the deadline date will NOT be permitted to try-out.
- Players must register as a runner or goalie, not both.
- Players must be registered and playing for a lacrosse club or team in the applicable sector that is under the jurisdiction of the Alberta Lacrosse Association (ALA) for the 2020 playing season.
- Players may be required to attend more than one try-out camp.
- Players, Club & Team Alberta coaches are strongly encouraged to work together to allow obligations to both teams to be met. The recommended priority is club games followed by Team Alberta activities.
- If selected, players and parents are required to sign and adhere to the ALA Code of Conduct.
- Players are to follow the criteria and rules as set up by the Canadian Lacrosse Association
- Refunds for tryout fee will only be considered for medical reasons. A doctor's note is required.
- Refunds are subject to approval and a $10 administration fee.