CLA LTAD Recommendations around Box Lacrosse Age Categories
In discussions with the Long-Term Athlete Development (LTAD) Committee, we agreed that an objective is to ensure that as many individuals as possible in our lacrosse community receive this Draft Report and have the opportunity to provide their feedback. Not just Member Associations or Canadian Lacrosse Association Executives, but club level coaches, managers, administrators, parents. At the end of this process, everyone in our lacrosse community will have had an opportunity to voice their opinion, thoughts, and suggestions. Please assist in getting this Report and Survey out.
A copy of the Draft Report is attached, as well as a link to the Feedback Survey.
- March 15, 2021 - Deadline for Feedback Survey submission.
- March 15, 2021 - All Feedback Survey submissions to be forwarded to the LTAD Committee.
- April 15, 2021 - a Final LTAD Report with Recommendations will be presented by the LTAD Committee for distribution to all CLA Members
- May 2021 - the Final CLA LTAD Report and Recommendations will be reviewed and discussed at the CLA Semi-Annual and Box Sector meetings.
- September 2021 - any Proposed Policy changes arising from the LTAD Report will be voted on at a Box Sector Special Session, and will be effective the 2022 Box Season.