U19 Women's Field Lacrosse Team Alberta Try-Outs
U19 women's field lacrosse players from across the province are invited to come try-out for Team Alberta's U19 Women's Field Lacrosse team Saturday May 14th. There will be two sessions, one in the morning the other in the afternoon, both held at the Calgary Soccer Centre. Attendance at both is encouraged, but if you're unable to attend either, and would still like to be considered, the coaches will accept field lacrosse film.
Team Alberta Player Eligibility
- Players need to register to try-out, including players submitting film.
- Players must register as either a runner or goalie, but cannot register as both.
- Players must be registered and playing for a lacrosse club or team in the applicable sector that is under the jurisdiction of the Alberta Lacrosse Association (ALA) for the season in which Team Alberta is running.
- Players, Clubs, and Team Alberta coaches are strongly encouraged to work together to allow obligations athletes may have with their club team and their TAB team to be met. A workable balance is always achievable.
- If selected, players and parents are required to sign and adhere to the ALA Code of Conduct.
- Players are to follow the criteria and rules as set up by Lacrosse Canada.
Team Alberta's U19 Women's Field Lacrosse Team Try-Outs
Saturday May 14th, 2022
11am - 1pm (indoor west field), 3:30 - 6pm (outdoor field)
Calgary Soccer Centre
To register visit https://www.rampregistrations.com/login?v3=ec63477d6a.
Film can be emailed to email@example.com. Please only submit field lacrosse film, and only if you will not be attending either session.