Team Alberta Managers Needed
The ALA is looking for Managers for its Team Alberta programs:
- U17 Men's Box
- U17 Women's Box
- U22 Junior Women's Box
- U17 Men's Field
- U19 Women's Field
Managers are a key part of our teams' success, ensuring off-field operations run smoothly and team communications are received. Team Alberta managers should:
- Be a Member in Good Standing of the ALA.
- Consistently demonstrate the Fair Play Codes* for a spectator.
- Pass team communications on in a timely manner.
- Provide the ALA office with content for social media (team pictures and updates). Teams should not be creating their own social media accounts.
- Keep a current list of program athletes, including name, contact email, clothing sizes, and preferred jersey number.
- Keep documentation of expenses incurred with supporting receipts.
For information on the role, including expectations and responsibilities, checkout the Team Alberta Guide. Interested volunteers should email a completed application form and an accompanying resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Positions will remain open until Saturday June 10.
Team Alberta Guide
Team Alberta Manager Application